[Project-managers] Auto-generated project information pages

Ted Ralphs tkralphs at lehigh.edu
Fri May 25 11:54:44 EDT 2007

Hi all,

We are currently in the process of developing a template for a page of
basic information on each COIN project that will be auto-generated in a
standard format and that we envision will eventually be the page pointed
to from the project listing. The idea is to provide a succinct synopsis
and basic information on each project in a compact form instead of
simply providing a link to the Trac page, as we currently do. This is
similar, for instance, to the approach Source Forge takes. We have put
up two examples of such pages and we would like your feedback regarding
this idea and the information provided. The first is a template
containing all possible information fields, but without live links. The
second is a page for an existing project (SYMPHONY) and has live links, etc.

https://www.coin-or.org/projects/example.html
https://www.coin-or.org/projects/symphony.html

Please let us know what you think about this. Thanks for your help and
enjoy the holiday weekend!

Cheers,

Ted
--