[Project-managers] Notes from TLC Meeting Posted

Ted Ralphs tkralphs at lehigh.edu
Wed May 16 18:31:16 EDT 2007

Hi all,

The notes from yesterday's TLC meeting have been posted:

https://projects.coin-or.org/CoinTLC/wiki/MeetingNotes015107

Note that the meeting schedule for the summer (trying to avoid
conferences I know some people will be attending) is:

* May 29, 2007, 1:00 PM EDT
* June 12, 2007, 1:00 PM EDT
* July 3, 2007, 1:00 PM EDT
* July 17, 2007, 1:00 PM EDT
* August 7, 2007, 1:00 PM EDT
* August 21, 2007, 1:00 PM EDT

I've also put these meetings into the TLC Public Google calendar, for
those who might find that useful:

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=j51l801fph42vgdid6a274p5uo%40group.calendar.google.com

Something else of note to all project managers is that it was agreed to
have a "bug squashing party" during which as many of us as possible
would get together on-line to kill as many nagging bugs throughout the
repository as possible, especially focusing on cross-cutting,
multi-project issues. This is tentatively scheduled for August 9 and 10.
More later, but please let us know if you want to help.

Cheers,

Ted
--
Dr. Ted Ralphs