[Project-managers] Spam in the tickets -- again

Pierre Bonami pbonami at us.ibm.com
Tue Mar 13 11:39:42 EDT 2007

Thanks.
I disabled the account, but another one was created (and used) shortly
after.
Even if not perfect, I would definitely like to be able to remove those
tickets.
Thanks again for your help,
Pierre

             Ted Ralphs
             <tkralphs at lehigh.
             edu>                                                       To
             Sent by:                  project-managers at list.coin-or.org
             project-managers-                                          cc
             bounces at list.coin
             -or.org                                               Subject
                                       Re: [Project-managers] Spam in the
                                       tickets -- again
             03/13/07 11:22 AM

There is a plug-in that supports deleting either entire tickets
or

http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TicketDeletePlugin

I will ask Matt or Laci to install it, though this still requires
manual
this
Trac.
 If you can figure out what account posted the SPAM, perhaps you can
it. We have been talking about a more secure method of creating
accounts. I'll put it on the agenda for the TLC meeting this
afternoon.
Dr. Ted Ralphs
University
(610)758-4784