Please re-schedule so we have a chance to participate (Re: [Project-managers] TLC Telecon Tomorrow 1:00 PM EST)

Laszlo Ladanyi ladanyi at us.ibm.com
Mon Jan 15 17:04:07 EST 2007

Hi Ted,

I think Robin is right. The whole point is that if "substantial changes are
proposed during the TLC's discussion, more time will have to be allowed". But
if those who might provide input can't make it to the TLC discussion (because
of the short notice) then where is the discussion? Granted, there won't ever
be a time that's good for everyone, but we should have a longer leadtime on
such important discussions. We should either discuss these at the next regular
meeting time or just reschedule this meeting to the next week.

BTW, for all project managers who are interested in participating in the conf
calls go to https://projects.coin-or.org/CoinTLC/wiki/FutureMeetings for the
time, date and agenda of the meetings. You can see what happened in past
meetings at https://projects.coin-or.org/CoinTLC/wiki/MeetingNotes.

--Laci