Please re-schedule so we have a chance to participate (Re: [Project-managers] TLC Telecon Tomorrow 1:00 PM EST)

Ted Ralphs tkralphs at lehigh.edu
Mon Jan 15 16:43:09 EST 2007

Robin,

Perhaps my e-mail was a bit misleading. Let me clarify. The scheduled
discussion is just the first step in a process that will provide ample
opportunity for comment by non-TLC members. The revisions made so far
reflect changes that have already been adopted by either the TLC or the
SLB and so should not require extensive review. If more substantial
changes are proposed during the TLC's discussion, more time will have to
be allowed. In any case, since both documents contain legal language,
the outcome of this exercise will be draft documents that will be
forwarded to the SLB before they are finalized. The "vote" by the TLC
will only be an endorsement of these drafts. The final approval will
rest with the SLB. There will therefore be plenty of chances for review
before anything is set in stone.

Cheers,

Ted
--