[Project-managers] Meeting Notes Posted

Ted Ralphs tkralphs at lehigh.edu
Fri Feb 16 20:36:05 EST 2007

The notes from Tuesday's TLC meeting have been posted.

https://projects.coin-or.org/CoinTLC/wiki/MeetingNotes021307

At the meeting, it was noted that we could probably use some more
volunteers to help out with a variety of small tasks that need to be
done to keep things running smoothly. Such tasks frequently fall through
the cracks of our busy schedules. I have therefore created an
experimental "help wanted" page on the TLC Wiki site

https://projects.coin-or.org/CoinTLC/wiki/HelpWanted

to recruit volunteers and get more people involved. If you have a job
that needs to be done that you can easily delegate it, please list it on
this page and we will see how we do at trying to match volunteers with
these jobs. This is just an experiment, so we'll see how it goes. Let me
know what you think.

Cheers,

Ted
--