[Project-managers] New BuildTools release 0.5.4

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Fri Feb 2 10:31:36 EST 2007

Hi Ted,

Yes, this output is expected - this always comes up when Fortran related
macros are involved (and they are, since the libtool generation will look
for Fortran; but it will still work when no Fortran compiler is
available).  It's annoying, but benign.

If you or others have further questions, I suggest to send them to me (and
Laci and Lou) first, or to submit a BuildTools ticket.  This way we can
collect them, and we reduce the traffic to this mailing list.  (In the
past it was my experience, that PMs started to ignore the messages on this
mailing list, because it just became too overwhelming.)

Thanks

Andreas