[Project-managers] mod_python

Ted Ralphs tkralphs at lehigh.edu
Sat Apr 14 16:33:15 EDT 2007

Cool, seems to work OK for me. I didn't notice too much difference in
performance, but now there is a separate authentication dialog that pops
up. Is this what's supposed to happen? Logging into other projects works
fine, but is there any way of avoiding having to hit "login" again?
Also, is there any way of changing the timeout parameter for logins?
It's probably reasonable to let people stay logged in for a week or two
at a time. What determines how long you stay logged in?

Cheers,

Ted
--
Dr. Ted Ralphs