[Project-managers] mod_python

Laszlo Ladanyi ladanyi at us.ibm.com
Sat Apr 14 16:12:59 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

Your friendly webmasters are at it again...

We have installed trac access through mod_python on the coin website. It's
supposed to be a lot faster, and provides single login for all projects. We
should switch over, but first we wanted to make sure that everything works
correctly. Here is the deal:

When you want to visit project Foo, specify port 8888, i.e., go to
https://projects.coin-or.org:8888/Foo. Then everything *should* behave as
before, just a bit snappier. Also if you login once and then go to
https://projects.coin-or.org:8888/Bar then you don't have to authenticate
again (though you do have to click on login).

So give it a try, and let us know how it works.

Thanks,
--Laci