[Project-managers] Re: Trac Emergency Maintenance Today

Matthew Saltzman mjs at clemson.edu
Tue May 30 14:01:41 EDT 2006

Trac is online.  I have zeroed out all the ticket spam I could find, and I
have deleted spammed versions of Wiki home pages.

If you have ticket spam or Wiki spam that I missed, please let me know.

It is no longer possible for non-logged-in users to edit Wiki pages or
create or update tickets.  Users without ids can use userid 'guest'
password 'editor' to gain write access to your Wiki and Ticket systems.
We are working on providing a self-registration system that will allow
users to create their own personal ids.  When that is done, we may
consider removing the guest id.

Hopefully, this will stop most instances of Wiki and ticket spam.

Thanks.

--
 		Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences