[Project-managers] updating legal paperwork

Robin Lougee-Heimer robinlh at us.ibm.com
Tue May 9 10:26:36 EDT 2006

HI Brady:

Thanks for taking on this task.

The CSRO for the IBMers were taken care of  in mass. See
http://www.coin-or.org/management/contributors.html

Do you not have any record of that documention?

Robin

Robin Lougee-Heimer
IBM TJ Watson Research Center
1101 Kitchawan Road, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
ph: 914-945-3032   fax: 914-945-3434
robinlh at us.ibm.com
http://www.coin-or.org

Brady Hunsaker <hunsaker at engr.pitt.edu>
Sent by: project-managers-bounces at list.coin-or.org
04/27/2006 04:10 PM

project-managers at list.coin-or.org
cc

Subject
[Project-managers] updating legal paperwork

We are in the process of updating legal paperwork for all projects that
were part of COIN-OR before we adopted our current standards, which is
most projects.

I know that legal paperwork is not what motivates you (or me!) to
volunteer as project managers, and the SLB tried to find a solution that
is not too onerous.  Please take a look at the following web page, which
indicates the current status of project paperwork:
http://www.coin-or.org/management/project_paperwork.html

The page can also be reached from a menu link on the project management
page:  http://www.coin-or.org/management/

*If you are project manager for a project that does not have a CSOL on
file, then please submit one for your project.*  We will also need OCLs
from each owner.

I expect that questions will arise as we work through this process;
don't hesitate to ask them.  If you think that OCLs may be difficult to
obtain from some owners, then start by submitting an accurate CSOL for
the project and send me a note about the situation.  Thanks for your
help in this one-time effort.

Brady
Secretary, COIN-OR Foundation

--