[Project-managers] The Big Announcement

Ted Ralphs tkralphs at lehigh.edu
Tue Jun 20 14:53:55 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Finally, all is in place, and you've probably just seen the "big
announcement" regarding the improvements we've been talking about over
the last several months. I did not post the announcement to project
lists, figuring that it would be better for the projects managers to
post project-specific information about dealing with the changes, as
appropriate. If you want to send users to a starting point for general
information about the improvements, there is a page here:

http://www.coin-or.org/news.html

Please let us know if you or your users have any problems during this
time of transition and thanks for your support!

Cheers,

Ted
--
Dr. Ted Ralphs