[Project-managers] Check out our new look

Francois Margot fmargot at andrew.cmu.edu
Sun Jun 11 17:16:33 EDT 2006

Since you are asking for it ...

1) The answer to the question

How do I edit a wiki page for a project?

listed on the FAQ page starts with:

  Q: What is Trac and how do I use it?

and just before that line, an ugly typo: yuou instead of you

-------------------------
2) What does "(RLH, 4/14/05)" mean (FAQ page)?

-------------------------
3) On the Download/Online page: The link for tarballs is

http://www.coin-or.org/Tarballs

Shouldn't that be

http://www.coin-or.org/Tarballs-SVN

Or should both be listed?

cgl at list.coin-or.org

for cgl. I do not see it listed on the Mailing Lists page
5) The page https://projects.coin-or.org/ is still in a sorry state.

Francois