[Project-managers] Check out our new look

Ted Ralphs tkralphs at lehigh.edu
Sun Jun 11 16:55:16 EDT 2006

As part of the move to subversion and Trac for project management, we
have revamped the COIN-OR Web site by removing project-specific
information, eliminating duplication, and making it easier to navigate
the FAQs, which are now fairly short and to the point. We hope it should
now be much easier for new users to get to the information they need
quickly and easily. Please take a look around and if you see anything
that still needs to be changed or updated, let me know. Hopefully, the
main site will now be fairly static, as most of the updates and new
information regarding projects will be on the project wikis.

Once we are confident everything looks OK, we will be making a general
announcement to users about the changes.

Cheers,

Ted
--
Dr. Ted Ralphs