[Project-managers] CVS Freeze

Ted Ralphs tkralphs at lehigh.edu
Fri Jun 9 11:53:15 EDT 2006

As previously announced, the first phase of the move to subversion is
happening this afternoon! To accomplish this move, we will be freezing
CVS for the next few hours. Write access will be turned off and then
restored only for the projects that will be remaining in CVS. At this
point, we are planning to move all projects except for SYMPHONY and BCP.
Please refrain from making any commits to either the subversion
repository or CVS until the move has been completed. Once we are
finished, we will send another e-mail, after which all commits except
for SYMPHONY and BCP should be to SVN. For those who have still not
familiarized themselves with SVN, please see

https://projects.coin-or.org/BuildTools/wiki/pm-svn

Please bear with us while we make these changes that we hope will be a
big leap forward for COIN-OR.

Cheers,

Ted
--