[Project-managers] Mind your Trac pages

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Fri Apr 14 11:42:03 EDT 2006

Just to add to that:

For the Ipopt project pages (projects.coin-or.org/Ipopt) we had some bots
attacks in the past.  Matt then changed the settings so that someone who
wants to change the pages needs to enter a user id and a password.  I
visibly publish those (not on the mail page, though) so that person who
wants to edit the pages, can do that after clicking on one link and
reading a bit.  After that, no malicious changes happened.

I think this is a good solution, if you want, you can just look at what I
did for the Ipopt project.

However, I still check from time to time what changes happened to the wiki
pages.  The easiest way to find out if something was edited, is to click
on the "timeline" tab.

Greetings,

Andreas