[Project-managers] Web repository

Matthew Saltzman mjs at ces.clemson.edu
Fri Oct 7 16:59:15 EDT 2005

The COIN Web repository is now under Subversion.  The URL is

 	http://www.coin-or.org/svn/CoinWeb.

Your userid and password are the same as for the CVS repository.

As with the CVS repo, updates are pushed immediately to the live pages.

Access controls in our Subversion repository are by default more restrictive
than in CVS.  Currently, CoinWeb is writable by the following users.  If you're
not on the list, but you maintain Web pages, let me know and I'll add you to
the list.  By the same token, if you are on the list and don't maintain Web
pages, let me know that too.  And let me know if you are on the list and you
can't update.

 	mjs, andreasw, bradbell, jpfasano, rlh, ladanyi, tkr, rharder,
 	forrest, lou, hunsaker

Do not update the coin-web repo in CVS. Your changes will be lost.  When we are
convinced that the SVN process is reliable, we'll delete the coin-web CVS repo.

Please report any problems to me.

Thanks.

 		Matt