[Osi] question on installing coin-or cplex interface

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Sat Feb 16 08:24:25 EST 2019

Hi,

it looks like configure didn't see the flags to build against Cplex and
then didn't build OsiCpx.

Are you sure that you actually have the lazylpsolverlibs package installed?

Have a look into the output of configure.

It should be easier to first try building against CPLEX, etc, directly,
without the lazylpsolverlibs in between.

Stefan