[Osi] question on installing coin-or cplex interface

T L tinlyx at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 02:08:40 EST 2019

 Hi List members,

I have a quick question about installing the coin-or OSI interface for
CPLEX.

Following the OSI website <https://projects.coin-or.org/Osi>, I compiled it
from source (under Ubuntu 18.04) as follows:

./configure --with-cplex-incdir="$(pkg-config --variable=includedir
lazycplex)/lazylpsolverlibs/ilcplex" \
            --with-cplex-lib="$(pkg-config --libs lazycplex)" \
            --with-gurobi-incdir="$(pkg-config --variable=includedir
lazygurobi)/lazylpsolverlibs" \
            --with-gurobi-lib="$(pkg-config --libs lazygurobi)" \
            --with-xpress-incdir="$(pkg-config --variable=includedir
lazyxprs)/lazylpsolverlibs" \
            --with-xpress-lib="$(pkg-config --libs lazyxprs)"
make
make test
sudo make install

But I cannot find the header file for CPLEX OsiCplexSolverInterface.hpp in
/usr/inclde/coin/, while other files such as
/usr/include/coin/OsiClpSolverInterface.hpp are present.

However, it is inside the build folder as
include/coin/OsiCpxSolverInterface.hpp.

Then when I try to compile example code for cplex, it gives an error about
missing OsiCpxSolverInterface.hpp

Do I need to add options to ./configure to let make install it to system
folder?

(I prefer to install in system folder, rather than individual users' home
folder; I've asked a question on StackOverflow:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/54614995  but haven't got any answer so
far.)

Thanks in advance,