[Osi] a problem about osil,COUENNE,and avion2

lili tan tanlili2002 at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Mar 29 03:30:16 EDT 2011

In few days ago, I tested OS-2.1.1-win32-msvc9, a binary version download from  www.coin-or.org/download/binary/OS.When I ran the command  “OSSolverService -solver couenne -osil ../data/osilFiles/avion2.osil”, COIN-OS told me “Problem size before reformulation: 49 variables (0 integer), 15 constraints”,and the execution stop . Why can’t couenne solve avion2?  Has been this problem solved in stable source code version OS-2.3.0.zip ?