[Osi] Need help in OsiClpSimplexInterface:: Pivot()

SIAMAK MORADI siamak_ind at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 24 18:26:17 EDT 2011

Hi

I am trying to solve bi-objective Linear problems using
OsiClpSimplexInterface, so I need to manually call the Pivot() function.
I have two problems using this method - I
don’t know when I need to disable and enable the factorization? Right now I use
it every time before the pivot() function but it’s expensive for me.
Also in some examples I get the following error:
Assertion Failed :  eq(solution_[sequenceOut_],
lowerOut_), file...\clpsimplex.cpp, Line7813
 I would be so pleased if you
could help me with these problems.
Regards
Siamak