[Osi] Missing macros in Osi's source tree.

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Tue Nov 2 20:11:30 EDT 2010

Those macros are in the BuildTools project. The source for it should
come as an external if you are checking out Osi from SVN. Look in the
BuildTools/ subdirectory for a file called coin.m4. Incidentally, you
caught in the middle of some pretty major maintenance on the build
system. At the moment, trunk looks quite a bit different than previous
stable and release versions due to changes we're rolling out very
soon. In the next few days, we'll be pushing the changes in trunk out
to a new stable version, followed by a release. This will make the
build system for all COIN projects that use the BuildTools a lot more
flexible and will add some nice features like pkg-config support.
Watch the mailing lists for details.

Cheers,

Ted