[Osi] Reconfiguration of Osi source tree

Lou Hafer lou at cs.sfu.ca
Thu Jul 29 16:41:49 EDT 2010

Folks,

	As part of plans to do a bit of refactoring on the Osi source, I've
rearranged the Osi source tree to put the main Osi source in a subdirectory at
the same level as the OsiXXX and OsiCommonTest code. Like this:

  Osi/src/Osi
         /OsiGlpk
         /OsiCommonTest

I think I've found and repaired most of the collateral damage, but no doubt
that's overly optimistic. I'm pretty much certain that the Visual Studio
configuration files are now broken. I'll try to get to that the next time I'm
sitting in front of a Windows box.

							Lou