[Osi] Configure with Mosek is not working -- symbol MSK_openmosek

Bo Jensen bo.jensen at mosek.com
Sun Oct 25 12:57:59 EDT 2009

Hi Vikas,
I am not an expert on coin build system, but this works fine for me with
trunk :

./configure
--with-mosek-incdir=/home/bj/mosek/6/tools/platform/linux64x86/h/
--with-mosek-lib="/home/bj/mosek/6/tools/platform/linux64x86/bin/libmosek64.so
-pthread" --enable-mosek-libcheck=no

an then 'make install'.

If this does not work for you, then send me all the output and exactly
describe what you did, please send it directly off list.

Regards
Bo