[Osi] Configure with Mosek is not working -- symbol MSK_openmosek

Vikas Singh csviks at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 15:56:10 EDT 2009

Hi Bo,

I followed your suggestion to include --enable-mosek-libcheck=no
during configure. But in that case, make test fails. First few lines
of the errors are

../src/OsiMsk/.libs/libOsiMsk.so: undefined reference to
`MSK_makeemptytask'
../src/OsiMsk/.libs/libOsiMsk.so: undefined reference to
`MSK_getnumcon'
../src/OsiMsk/.libs/libOsiMsk.so: undefined reference to
`MSK_getnumanz'
../src/OsiMsk/.libs/libOsiMsk.so: undefined reference to
`MSK_solutiondef'
../src/OsiMsk/.libs/libOsiMsk.so: undefined reference to `MSK_putmaxnumvar'

I picked up the trunk this afternoon from
 https://projects.coin-or.org/svn/Osi/trunk/
and without --enable-mosek-libcheck=no configure fails as well.

Can you suggest any ideas?

regards,

Vikas.