[Osi] milp support in OSI

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Mon Apr 27 22:10:09 EDT 2009

We've had fairly lengthy and detailed discussion about all of this in
the past and I believe there was even a formal talk given with a
preliminary design for a new OSI based on the OS spec. Before we
re-invent the wheel, someone should dig all of that out, including the
previous e-mail threads where I think the very same discussions has
already been had. Might save us some time and energy :).

Cheers,

Ted