[Coin-osi-devel] Re: [Project-managers] OSI trunk -> stable, Friday June 8th

fmargot at andrew.cmu.edu fmargot at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu May 31 13:29:27 EDT 2007

Lou:

I would like to have a new version of OsiCpxSolverInterface in the new
stable version. Laci has the new version, but I don't think it is in
trunk yet. The difference is in the management of the cache. In the
current version, modifying one bound erase the cache, preventing
the use of Cplex with OsiBranchingObject during strong branching.

Francois