[Coin-osi-devel] OSI trunk -> stable, Friday June 8th

Lou Hafer lou at cs.sfu.ca
Thu May 31 13:15:52 EDT 2007

Folks,

	Now that the upgrade to the OSI trunk has had some time to settle out,
Matt and I would like to set June 8th as the date to push trunk over into stable
and remove branches/devel.

  ** If this presents a problem for your project, please let us know! **

This will likely require some additional coordination amongst the most closely
coupled projects (CoinUtils, OSI, Cgl, MSVisualStudio, BuildTools, Clp, Cbc).
Project managers for these projects, particularly, please let me know if you see
problems.

						Thanks,
							Lou