[Coin-osi-devel] row & column names, anyone?

Ted Ralphs tkralphs at lehigh.edu
Tue Feb 6 21:19:41 EST 2007

Just as a second opinion, I say "hear, hear!" It's been needed badly for
a long time. I'm actually not sure how people use Osi without it in some
cases. It would be nice to have a lookup table, too, so you can find out
the index of an object with a given name, if that's not too much to ask :).

Cheers,

Ted