[Osi-managers] Osi/stable/0.98

J P Fasano jpfasano at us.ibm.com
Wed Jan 9 14:45:38 EST 2008

If you create stable-full/0.98, then the nightlyBuild regression tests will
not get this version for the code.
It is OK with me if you do this, but it won't get tested by nightlyBuild.
If you want nightlyBuild to test this version of the code then you should
follow the standard naming conventions.

JP

             ladanyi at watson.ib
             m.com
             osi-managers-boun         Lou Hafer <lou at cs.sfu.ca>
             ces at list.coin-or.                                          cc
             org                       osi-managers at list.coin-or.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [Osi-managers] Osi/stable/0.98
             01/09/2008 02:35
             PM

Hi Lou,

Why don't you create a subdir (say, stable-full/0.98) in the Osi repository

where you have all the stuff and keep stable/0.98 small?

Or even if you prefer not to do that you could leave out Netlib... Every
solver should take an argument specifying where the input files are, so
Netlib
can be checked out only once...

Thanks,
--Laci

On Wed, 9 Jan 2008, Lou Hafer wrote:

> Folks,
>
>            I've created an initial configuration for Osi/stable/0.98 for
testing
> purposes. Please have a look to see if you notice any problems.
>
>            For testing, I've set an extensive set of Externals (every
Coin project
> with an OsiXXX layer, and some additional components).  In particular,
this
> includes Cbc, Cgl, SYMPHONY, Netlib, Blas, and Lapack.  If you'd prefer a
> smaller download, do the initial checkout with --ignore-externals and
augment.

       Lou