[Osi-managers] Osi/stable/0.98

Laszlo Ladanyi ladanyi at us.ibm.com
Wed Jan 9 14:35:27 EST 2008

Hi Lou,

Why don't you create a subdir (say, stable-full/0.98) in the Osi repository
where you have all the stuff and keep stable/0.98 small?

Or even if you prefer not to do that you could leave out Netlib... Every
solver should take an argument specifying where the input files are, so Netlib
can be checked out only once...

Thanks,
--Laci