[OS] multiple solutions

Mike Steglich mike.steglich at berlin.de
Thu Nov 8 11:52:53 EST 2012

Hi Gus,

Thank you for your answer. It helps if one uses the OS libs. But is there also an opportunity to catch the incumbents by using OSSolverService/CBC and to write these solutions in <solution> sections? ( I have forgotten to write that I want to use the OSSolverService binary in my first email.)

Thanks,

Mike