[OS] Problems - Making COIN-OS 2.3.2 on win32

Gus Gassmann Horand.Gassmann at dal.ca
Thu Feb 10 14:40:16 EST 2011

On 10 Feb 2011 at 19:59, Mike Steglich wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to build Clp, Cgl and Cbc in the way suggested by Stefan.  But I obtained the same errors.
> Additionally I downloaded CBC 2.6.2 and followed the instructions given in the INSTALLATION file.  I regret to say that I got the same errors.
>
> It seems, that is not possible to build Cbc 2.6.2 using Msys and MinGw on Windows7. I will check these issues on an other PC to proof this hypothesis.

The current version of OS shows Cbc 2.7 in its depencies file. I wonder if it is
just a version problem. The undefined reference errors point at missing
include file directories on the compile or link command. If the location of the
code changed between versions, this is exactly the behaviour I would expect
to see.