[OS] CPLEX Error 1017: Not available for mixed-integer programs.

Joe joe.boublack at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 10:34:52 EST 2008

On 18 fév, 15:15, Kipp Martin <Kipp.Mar... at ChicagoGSB.edu> wrote:
> I am not familiar with Google files section. Could you attach and send
> to my Chicago email.

I will send you this file by mail in a minute. This file is about
250k, don't hesitate to contact me to obtain a copy by email.

> I have never used Cplex before, but I assume you have solved MIPs with
> Cplex before? Could this be a license issue?

No licence issues.  Moreover, I succeeded to solve this problem with
CPLEX using the original CPLEX-LP format.

To Huanyuan : I never used the CPLEX library API, sorry, i have no
information about get...pi(). Matthew's answer may contain a good
diagnostic to this problem.