[Os-project-managers] Fwd: Re: Next meeting?

Horand Gassmann Horand.Gassmann at Dal.Ca
Sun Sep 9 12:59:14 EDT 2012

Hi guys,

I am sending this again since I think a copy on the project managers'
list would be useful.

I think a real-time meeting next week may not be necessary. But I
would like to have feedback on question 1, if that is possible. I will
break it down a little further:

a. Should we have a "type" attribute in the <otherVariableOptions>
element in OSrL?

b. Should the type attribute be a string or an enumeration?

c. If the latter, what should be the members of that enumeration?

d. In both OSoL and OSrL, our <other> elements can have a "value"
Should these three options be mutually exclusive?

e. If not mutually exclusive, do we need additional attributes
"varType" and "enumType"?

f. Should the attributes in e. be strings or enumerations? (Should
this be the same for OSoL and OSrL?)

g. If enumerations, what should be the members?

Cheers

gus

----- End forwarded message -----