[Os-project-managers] Question about schemas

Horand Gassmann Horand.Gassmann at Dal.Ca
Wed Oct 10 10:26:50 EDT 2012

Kipp Martin <kmartin at chicagobooth.edu> wrote:

> Hi Jun:
>
>> Let's try to schedule a meeting for this week or next.
>> My calendar this week is not as busy as it usually is. Feel free to
>> suggest and I will block the time.
>> It always get busier as it gets in to the week.
>
> This week is really bad for me and next week is INFORMS. I won't be
> available until the week of October 22. However, I don't want to be
> a bottleneck, so if you and Gus want to go ahead and discuss
> schemas, feel free to schedule a meeting.

I would be available to talk tomorrow, Friday, pretty much any time
(prior to 4:00 pm Central). Off the top of my head, we resolved all
the schema issues except the interpretation of ubValue and lbValue in
<otherXXXResults>. Everything else (e.g., how to finish the paper,
what to do about ticket 14, etc.) needs all three of us.

So I will toss the ball in Jun's court: Jun, if you think a meeting
would be beneficial, suggest a time on Friday when I can call you.

Cheers

gus

Horand I. Gassmann, Professor

School of Business Administration, Dalhousie University
6100 University Avenue, PO Box 15000
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, B3H 4R2
ph. (902) 494-1844
fax (902) 494-1107