[Os-project-managers] Question about schemas

Kipp Martin kmartin at chicagobooth.edu
Wed Oct 10 01:40:42 EDT 2012

Hi Jun:

> Let's try to schedule a meeting for this week or next.
> My calendar this week is not as busy as it usually is. Feel free to
> suggest and I will block the time.
> It always get busier as it gets in to the week.

This week is really bad for me and next week is INFORMS. I won't be
available until the week of October 22. However, I don't want to be a
bottleneck, so if you and Gus want to go ahead and discuss schemas, feel
free to schedule a meeting.

Cheers

Kipp Martin
Professor of Operations Research
and Computing Technology
Booth School of Business
University of Chicago
5807 South Woodlawn Avenue
Chicago, IL 60637
773-702-7456
kmartin at chicagobooth.edu
http://www.chicagobooth.edu/faculty/bio.aspx?person_id=12825325568
http://projects.coin-or.org/OS

Sent without Blackberry, Droid, iPhone, or any other
wireless device.