[Os-project-managers] More schema issues

Kipp Martin kmartin at chicagobooth.edu
Tue Oct 2 02:31:28 EDT 2012

Hi Gus:

I don't see any problem with assuming that lower and upper bounds are
real numbers. What would and upper and lower bound on a string even mean?

Cheers

--
Kipp Martin
Professor of Operations Research
kmartin at chicagobooth.edu
http://www.chicagobooth.edu/faculty/bio.aspx?person_id=12825325568
http://projects.coin-or.org/OS

Sent without Blackberry, Droid, iPhone, or any other
wireless device.