[Os-project-managers] osilOutput

Jun Ma majxuh at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 28 00:18:00 EST 2012

I am not sure whether I quite understand the osilOutput. My default feeling is I don't quite like it. There is a reason for all the existing command options in the current design, in a sense that they follow the standard, i.e. they are implemented against the standard OS framework (mainly OShL). But i guess we can talk about it tomorrow.
Jun