[Os-project-managers] Output capture

hotmail - majxuh majxuh at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 7 11:51:31 EST 2012

Output capture shouldn't be considered as a "temporary" solution.
Many of the software or dependent libraries don't have built-in or don't
design at all the logging mechanism.  Our implemented  feature really is a
"permanent" solution to capture what we could have.

Yes, with OS, or with other dependent software and libraries that have
logging designed implemented, we should find another permanent solution,
i.e. build in our own logging design.

Jun