[Os-project-managers] Meeting on September 29

R. Kipp Martin kmartin at chicagobooth.edu
Wed Sep 28 18:33:49 EDT 2011

Add to Java (from Jun):

We need to talk about these tomorrow.
1. The previous classpath that I checked out doesn't work, at least not
in my new eclipse. I thought I changed it generically but may have
caused trouble. I saw your new commit, and I will take a detailed look
tonight.
2. There were some errors I encounteedr when invoking the get library
script,, I adapted it a bit to make it work so that I get the most
updated libraries. I didn't commit the script.
3. The source code that I checked in should strictly change the result
description so that it no longer outputs the real path.
4. I can't find that the default "cbc" solver is set anywhere in the
java code. I think it might be configured in your
OSConfig/OSParameter.xml file.

--
Kipp Martin
Professor of Operations Research
kmartin at chicagobooth.edu
http://www.chicagobooth.edu/faculty/bio.aspx?person_id=12825325568
http://projects.coin-or.org/OS

Sent without Blackberry, Droid, iPhone, or any other
wireless device.