[Os-project-managers] Multiple objectives and weights

Gus Gassmann Horand.Gassmann at dal.ca
Thu Mar 3 15:46:32 EST 2011

Hi guys,

to follow up on today's meeting, let me summarize the final position we took
on multiple objectives:

1. The default value for the objective weight should be "NaN".
2. When there are multiple objectives, we will
    a) combine all objectives that have explicit weights given (i.e., not "NaN")
        using those weights and report the solution
    b) also report separately the solutions using each of the objectives
        whose weight is "NaN"

We should reflect on this for a little bit and will discuss again at our next
meeting, March 17, noon central.

I have also closed ticket #37 as we discussed.

Cheers

gus