[Os-project-managers] Interpretation question about OSoL

Jun Ma majxuh at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 3 16:32:42 EST 2011

Gus,
Did some technical research:
The type xsd:double represents an IEEE double-precision 64-bit
floating-point number. The format of xsd:double values is a mantissa.
an empty value is not valid, unless xsi:nil is used.

So, our parser should give error msg.
Although, what's surprising is that my xml spy does  <obj idx="-2"
lbValue="">, though in my opinion, it should give a validation error too.

Jun