[Os-project-managers] Fwd: [Optimization Services] #26: semicontinuous and semiinteger variable types, and documentation of definitions

Horand Gassmann Horand.Gassmann at Dal.Ca
Tue Sep 21 05:28:33 EDT 2010

I consider this ticket closed. The semi-xx variables are in OSgL, and
they are documented there.

I am not sure that the user's manual is the best place to put this
stuff. We need other documentation, such as a running update of the
OSiL paper, and an OSoL/OSrL paper (that I hope to be drafting shortly).

----- Forwarded message from coin-trac at coin-or.org -----
     Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 04:15:19 -0000
     From: Optimization Services <coin-trac at coin-or.org>
  Subject: [Optimization Services] #26: semicontinuous and semiinteger
variable types, and documentation of  definitions
       Cc: os-tickets at list.coin-or.org

#26: semicontinuous and semiinteger variable types, and documentation of
definitions
  Reporter:  JunMa                                       |
Owner:  Gassmann
      Type:  enhancement                                 |      Status:  new
  implement semicontinuous and semiinteger variable types in the OSgL code
  and documentation of definition in OSgL and user manual.

--
Ticket URL: <https://projects.coin-or.org/OS/ticket/26>
Optimization Services <http://projects.coin-or.org/OS>

----- End forwarded message -----