[Os-project-managers] list of issues

Jun Ma majxuh at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 16 02:00:09 EDT 2010

RE: [Os-project-managers] Dip and OSResultFeel free to add some if I miss any.
1. current work of Kipp on Dip and derived issues, maybe mainly the
OSModification (like when to start).
2. semicontinuous and semiinteger variable types, and documentation of
definitions?
3. Finalization on Matrices, mainly linear matrix and expression. There
could be still some extra in general and constant matrices.
4. Cone programming and cones, given that Imre is not actively working on
this anymore?
5. Do we still have issues with SOS?
6. Do we need to care much about 64 bit building (windows and linux)?
7. Naming of other "categories".
8. Jun's work on OSaL/OSRegistry?
9. numberOfxxx in OSiL's LinearConstraintCoefficients? Also need some
definite jurisdiction on relationship between mult/incr and the
corresponding numberOfxxx attribute.
10. Moving of common data structure to OSgL, especially some of those from
OSoL/OSrL; at least need to go through thoroughly again both in schema and
in the code.
11. Moreover, we need to keep on thinking and refining our OSConstituion.
12. Do we still need to discuss bi-level programming?

Jun