[Os-project-managers] Next meeting

Gus Gassmann Horand.Gassmann at dal.ca
Wed Oct 13 15:19:11 EDT 2010

This is a brief summary of today's' meeting, mostly for Jun's benefit.

Kipp and I discussed OSoL, mostly. This led to a consent agenda item and
a discussion item that I will circulate momentarily. Please indicate
consent/objection to the consent agenda item.

We would like to discuss the discussion item concerning sparse objects at
our next meeting. We tentatively  scheduled this meeting for Wednesday,
October 20th, 12:00 noon CDT. Hope this works for everybody.

Cheers

gus