[Multifario] error compiling loca

Michael E Henderson mhender at us.ibm.com
Mon May 22 19:20:26 EDT 2006

Scott,

Thanks for pointing this out. I'll take a look and see what's going on. It
looks like something from the newer versions of multifario crept in. The
version with LOCA is older, but the enhancements are added function for
things like branch switching, that LOCA doesn't use.

Mike Henderson
Mathematical Sciences, TJ Watson Research Center
mhender at watson.ibm.com
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/h/henderson/
http://www.coin-or.org/multifario/