[metslib] use metslib with VS2008

Mirko Maischberger mirko.maischberger at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 14:37:52 EDT 2012

Hello Hui,
the library can be configured launching the configure script from the
command line (using the Unix shell that is included in cygwin).

You need install bash, automake, autoconf, make, g++, libtool  and possibly
some other cygwin packages.

I do develop the library using Linux/cygwin, but I've managed to compile it
on visual studio as well (but this require some tweaking).

HTH
mirko