[Ipopt] Error using Casadi + IPOPT + Pardiso

Stefan Vigerske svigerske at gams.com
Mon Mar 11 10:55:56 EDT 2024

Hi,

if you do not set the Ipopt print_level to 0 you may see more
information on why the option was found invalid.
But the --with-pardiso argument of configure should take the linker
flags for Pardiso (probably just the path to the library) as value. Just
saying --with-pardiso is probably not doing anything.

Stefan