[Ipopt] dsyev present in lapack; output error: dsyev function not found

Armand Ahmetaj aahmet03 at nyit.edu
Thu Oct 22 11:41:25 EDT 2020

Hello
I am trying to install Ipopt. I have downloaded all the required packages
and libraries (HSL,Lapack, Blas,ASL) and arranged them in their directories
as specified in this document(
https://projects.coin-or.org/Ipopt/browser/stable/3.11/Ipopt/doc/documentation.pdf?format=raw
).

I downloaded Lapack as a tarball so I ran the configure command as follows:
*/data/users/username/CoinIpopt/configure
--with-lapack="/data/users/username/CoinIpopt/Thirdparty/Lapack/lapack-3.9.0". *
I get an output saying that the function dsyev is not in the Lapack
package. The lapack package had the function named *dsyev.f *in it ,so I
renamed it to *dsyev_* as an attempt to solve this issue but it didn't work.

Attached to this email you will find a picture showing that *dsyev_* is in
*lapack-3.9.0* and another picture showing the *output that I get after
running the configure command*.
Any help would be appreciated.
All the best,
Armand Ahmetaj